Council Election and By-law Proposals and Petitions for 2018
Notification of candidate platforms and proposed by-law changes is available in accordance with By-law 3.1.4 and 17.6.4.
In this year's election, there are seven (7) candidates for election to four (4) positions in the professional engineer category, and two (2) candidates for election to one (1) position in the professional geoscientist category. There is no vacancy for the Intern representative to Council this year. Only registered members are eligible to vote for the professional engineers and professional geoscientist positions. The vote will take place through your online profile beginning Thursday, September 27, 2018, at 12:00 a.m. and ending Wednesday, October 10, 2018, at midnight.All P.Eng. candidates in a single document (PDF)
All P.Geo. candidates in a single document (PDF)
Engineer Histories and Professional Activities
- Vaibhav Banthia, P.Eng. (PDF)
- Jules Gareau, P.Eng. (PDF)
- Carolyn Geddert, P.Eng. (PDF)
- Trevor Ouellette, P.Eng. (PDF)
- Patrick Pulak, P.Eng. (PDF)
- Ian Smallwood, P.Eng. (PDF)
- Efrem Teklemariam, P.Eng., FEC (PDF)
Geoscientist Histories and Professional Activities
Candidate videos will be posted once they are approved by the candidates.
Not all candidates have chosen to make videos.
By-law Proposals and Petitions
There are five (5) proposed by-law changes this year. The vote will take place through your online profile beginning Thursday, September 27, 2018, at 12:00 a.m., and ending Thursday, October 11, 2018, at midnight.
By-law Proposals (council initiated)
- By-law 4.5.6 - Finance Committee Amendments (PDF)
- By-law 13 - Code of Ethics Amendments (PDF)
- By-law 15 - Complaints & Discipline Amendments (PDF)
By-law Petitions (member initiated)
- By-law 17.5.5 - Determination of Good Faith Amendments (PDF)
- By-law 17.6.x - Consideration and Voting on Proposed By-law Amendments (PDF)
See the 2018 Results.