Annual General Meetings
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Association shall be held in the Province of Manitoba on any date after September 10, but prior to October 31, in each year as Council may decide. Interns, professional members, and councillors are entitled to be present; any other person may be admitted by invitation of the President or with the consent of those present who are entitled to vote, as per By-law 13.5.
Meeting starts at 1:30 p.m.
In-person ground floor north building at the RBC Convention Centre, Winnipeg, or online
Complimentary, Pre-Registration is Required
2023 Agenda and Reports
- Call to Order and Declaration of Quorum
- Standing Rules of the Meeting
- Business Meeting Agenda
- Minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting - DRAFT
- Moment of Silence for Deceased Members
- Report of the President
- Report on Council Election and By-law Changes
- Auditors' Report
- Appointment of Auditors
- 2023-2024 Budget and Schedule of Dues and Fees
- Other Business as per By-law 13.1(c) and By-law 13.1(d)
- Recognition of Retiring Councillors
- Gavel Ceremony and Certificate Presentation
- Incoming President's Address
- Closing Announcements and Adjournment
You are invited to a complimentary lunch sponsored by the Friends of Engineering prior to the meeting. Held in the same room as the AGM at the RBC Convention Centre, the networking lunch starts at 11:00 a.m. and will feature presentations to this year's Fellows of Engineer Canada (FEC) and Geoscientists Canada (FGC) recipients as well as a showcase of projects by the University of Manitoba student groups.
Pre-registration is required for the lunch, no walk-ups will be allowed. Professional members, interns, and invited observers of Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba who are registered for the in-person AGM are eligible to attend.